The examination dates for Central Universities Widespread Entrance Take a look at (CUCET 2016) has been introduced lately. CUCET 2016 is held collectively by the Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
CUCET is held for admissions into the undergraduate and built-in programmes, PG programme and analysis programmes on the 9 Central universities throughout the nation.
The CUCET 2016 is scheduled to be held on Might 21, 2016 and Might 22, 2016.
candidates can undergo this text for particulars on eligibility standards, software process, necessary dates and extra.
For Built-in and UG programmes:
- Candidates should have efficiently accomplished 10+2 or equal from a recognised board of schooling.
- Candidates who’ve appeared for last examinations also can apply.
For PG and analysis programmes:
- Candidates who’ve accomplished their bachelor’s diploma are eligible to use for PG programmes whereas the candidates who’ve accomplished their grasp’s diploma can apply for analysis programmes.
apply for CUCET 2016:
- Candidates can apply on-line solely.
- Software of Rs. 700 needs to be paid by normal and OBC candidates and Rs 350 should be paid by SC/ST candidates.
CUCET 2016 paper sample:
- The questions for CUCET will likely be MCQ primarily based questions.
- Half A will encompass 25 goal kind questions.
- The syllabus for Half A will likely be lined from Language, normal consciousness, mathematical aptitude and analytical expertise.
- Half B can have 75 a number of alternative questions which will likely be primarily domain-knowledge primarily based.
- This half might have 3-5 sections.
- Every part can have 25 questions.
- A candidate is required to reply a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- The examination will likely be for a length of two hours.
- There’ll no damaging marking scheme.
- Final date for on-line software: April 15, 2016
- Availability of admit playing cards: Might 6, 2016
- Date of CUCET 2016 examination: Might 21, 2016 and Might 22, 2016
- Outcomes of CUCET 2016: June 17, 2016