The dates for the doorway examination for PG Diploma programs has been introduced by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC). The PG diploma programs provided are as follows for the tutorial 12 months 2016-17.
The programs provided are
- English journalism
- Hindi journalism,
- Radio journalism
Candidates fascinated with Journalism and mass communication programs can apply. Learn this text for full particulars about eligibility, choice process and vital dates.
Additionally learn: Prime 10 Faculties for Journalism and Mass Communication in India
- Candidates will need to have a bachelor’s diploma in any self-discipline.
- College students of their remaining 12 months diploma examination also can seem for the doorway examination, offered they present their remaining 12 months mark sheet/provisional certificates by August 31, 2016.
- Candidates from the final class, the date of delivery ought to be August 1, 1991 or later.
- SC/ST/handicapped college students, the date of delivery ought to be August 1, 1986 or later.
- OBC candidates’ date of delivery ought to be August 1, 1988 or later.
Additionally learn: What’s Multimedia? Scope and Profession Alternatives
- Candidates will probably be chosen based mostly on their efficiency within the written examination and interview.
- Final date for availability and receipt of utility varieties: Might 6, 2016
- Date of entrance examination: Might 29,2 016
- For PG diploma programs in Hindi/English journalism: 9am to 11 am
- For Radio and TV journalism: 12pm to 2 pm
- For Promoting and Public relations: 3pm to 5pm
- Date of entrance examination for Odia journalism (9 am to 11 am): Might 30, 2016
- Interview dates: Final week of June/first week of July 2016
- Tutorial session begins: Final week of July/first week of August 2016.
For nice profession alternative, get prompt updates on Training, Profession & Job
You’ve got already subscribed