The Indian Maritime College (IMU) has launched the examination dates for IMU Widespread Entrance Check , IMU CET 2016. IMU CET 2016 shall be held on June 4, 2016 by the IMU, Uthandi. IMU CET 2016 shall be a pc based mostly check.
IMU CET 2016 is held for admissions into the next programs at Indian Maritime College Campuses for the tutorial session 2016:
- Bachelor of Know-how (B.Tech) in Marine Engineering, Naval Structure & Ocean Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Ship Constructing & Restore, Maritime Science, Nautical Science
- Grasp of Enterprise Administration (MBA) in Port and Delivery Administration, Worldwide Transportation and Logistics Administration
- Grasp of Know-how (M.Tech) in Naval Structure and Ocean Engineering and Dredging and Harbour Engineering
Additionally learn: What’s Marine Engineering? Scope and Profession Alternatives
Curiosity candidates particulars of admission course of, eligbility standards, and necessary dates for IMU CET 2016
For B.Tech/B.Sc Programmes:
- Candidates ought to have handed Class 12 or equal with Physics, Chemistry, Arithmetic and English as obligatory topics.
For M.Tech Programme:
- Candidates ought to have a bachelor’s diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Aeronautical/Marine/Naval Structure or equal from a recognised college.
- Candidates ought to have an mixture marks fo 60%.
For MBA programme:
- Candidates ought to have a bachelor’s diploma in any self-discipline from a recognised college.
- Candidates will need to have an mixture of 50% marks from ta recognised univeristy.
Tips on how to apply:
- Candidates can apply on-line.
- Utility charge of Rs.1000 have to be paid for common candidates and Rs.700 have to be paid for SC/ST candidates.
IMU CET 2016 Paper sample:
For UG Programmes:
- Syllabus will include questions from Physics, Arithmetic, Chemistry, English, Common Information and Aptitude at plus 2 stage (CBSE, ISE and state boards)
For MBA programmes:
- Syllabus shall be from sections like Quantitative capability, Information interpretation, Verbal capability and Logical reasoning
For M.Tech programmes:
- Syllabus shall be from sections English, Common Information, Aptitude, Arithmetic and Engineering
- The questions within the paper shall be of a number of alternative questions.
- There shall be no detrimental marking.
- Date of begin of on-line registration: April 1, 2016
- Final date for on-line registration: Might 13, 2016
- Corridor ticket or admit playing cards obtainable for obtain: from Might 20, 2016
- Date of IMU CET 2016: June 4, 2016
- Date of IMU CET 2016 outcomes: June 8, 2016