The Karnataka Non-public Publish Graduate Faculties’ Affiliation (KPPGCA) has introduced the examination dates for KMAT 2016 September examination. KMAT September 2016 is scheduled to be held on September 11, 2016.
KMAT is performed twice a 12 months for number of candidates for admissions into MBA/PGDM course in numerous administration schools throughout Karnataka. [Read here more about KMAT 2016]
Who’s eligible for KMAT September 2016?
For MBA/PGDM programme:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s diploma with minimal 50% mixture or equal.
- Candidates of their ultimate 12 months of graduate can even apply.
For MCA programme:
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s diploma with minimal 50% marks.
- Candidate should have studied arithmetic at Class 12 or at commencement degree as a obligatory topic. [View here detailed eligibility criteria for KMAT 2016]
KMAT 2016 Examination Paper Sample:
- All questions can be a number of alternative.
- There can be 120 questions divided into three part. [You might want to read complete KMAT Exam Paper Pattern]
Additionally learn: KMAT 2016 Syllabus
Find out how to apply:
- Candidates can apply for KMAT 2016 September examination on the official web site.
- Candidates have produce a DD of Rs 1000 drawn within the favour of KMAT 2016.
- Purposes should be despatched by means of submit together with DD to:
The Secretary – KMAT 2016
Seshadripuram First Grade Faculty
C A Web site No 26 Yelahanka New city Bangalore:560064
[Click here for KMAT Application Procedure]
- Final date of submit software kind: August 13, 2016
- KMAT 2016 entrance examination date: September 11, 2016
[Click here for KMAT 2016 exam time-table]
For excellent profession alternative, get prompt updates on Training, Profession & Job
You will have already subscribed