The Affiliation of Non-public Dental and Medical Schools (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh Has introduced the examination dates for the Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Check (MP DMAT 2016). The MP DMAT 2016 is performed for admissions into varied medical programs on the APDMC, Madhya Pradesh for the tutorial session 2016.
Admissions are supplied for the next programs:
- Bachelor of Medical Bachelor of Surgical procedure (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgical procedure (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Remedy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Nursing and different allied para medical programmes
candidates can learn by way of this text for particulars on eligibility standards, examination paper sample, utility course of, and essential dates.
- Candidates ought to have handed the qualifying examination with minimal 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Candidates will need to have studied physics, chemistry, and biology and English as obligatory topics.
For BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, and different Allied paramedical programmes:
- Candidates ought to have handed Class 12 with physcis, chemistry and biology as obligatory topics.
MP DMAT 2016 Examination Paper Sample
- Examination will likely be performed for three hours.
- The paper will encompass 200 a number of selection questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- 50 questions will likely be requested from every topic.
Learn how to apply:
- Candidates can acquire utility kinds from all member faculties, DMAT workplace and chosen branches of SBI.
- Software payment of Rs 3000 will be paid by way of money or DD in favour of “APDMC” payable at Bhopal.
- Final date of submission of utility: Might 10, 2016
- Final for submission of utility kinds with late payment of Rs 200: Might 12, 2016
- Date of MP DMAT 2016 entrance examination: Might 15, 2016
For excellent profession alternative, get instantaneous updates on Schooling, Profession & Job
You’ve gotten already subscribed